The undeniable benefits of SAP SuccessFactors Core HR components
Organisations and workforces all around the world are undergoing more change and upheaval than ever before. Leading businesses are expertly managing the evolving landscape with the help of some very smart tools. What’s the number one tool in their toolkits? Without a doubt, it’s SAP SuccessFactors Core HR and its key components – Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll and Time & Attendance.
What is SAP SuccessFactors Core HR?
This cloud-based software system lets you empower and manage your workforce at both global and local levels.
It takes complex, separate, time-consuming processes and integrates them onto one powerful, streamlined, easy-to-use platform that can be accessed on a variety of devices, whether you are in the factory office or company boardroom.
With all essential HR processes centralised and consolidated, organisations can automate, improve and extend all HR services right across the board, locally and globally.
Some of the core processes that SAP SuccessFactors Core HR and its components handle include:
- Workforce management
- Payroll management
- Time and attendance
- Legal compliance across 95-plus countries
- Work visa management
- Organisational analysis
- Organisational reporting structures
- Service delivery
Why leading organisations choose SAP SuccessFactors Core HR and its key components
From Microsoft Corporation to Jemena and CPA (Australia), organisations all around the world are choosing SAP SuccessFactors Core HR and its components because of the concrete benefits on offer. Let’s zoom in on those benefits from two important perspectives.
Benefits to the organisation
- Enables organisations to easily keep track of all essential HR information across their entire workforce
- Allows organisations to keep up-to-date with changes to their business and their workforce
- Helps organisations model and visualise their workforce and provides data-driven insight into operations in real-time
- Creates a modern and engaging workplace that appeals to talented employees
- Enhances strategic decision-making and makes a significant contribution to business performance
- Drives growth
Benefits to the workforce
- Access to a top-quality, user-friendly, self-service experience
- A simplified mechanism for accessing, editing and getting information about benefits such as pensions, reimbursements, allowances and insurance plans, resulting in time-savings and greater employee job satisfaction
- The ability to easily record absences and attendance – employees can access instant, real-time information about their overtime, premiums and balances whenever they like
- Better communication with HR through the employee’s preferred channel.
Employee Central – simplifying and streamlining processes
Employee Central is where all core HR processes come together in your organisation. It’s a dynamic, responsive self-service centre with some pretty impressive applications for mobile devices.
Key benefits of Employee Central include:
- Scalability – Equally effective for Australian SMEs or global players, Employee Central is fully scalable and can be adapted to meet the needs of your business now and in the future.
- Technologically flexible – The software is cloud-based and updated regularly to keep up with today’s rapid pace of change.
- Organisationally flexible – Employee Central lets you define your unique organisational structure. You can also choose which data can be changed and by whom (employees, supervisors or other) and what follow-up steps are involved.
- Global and local intelligence – Legal compliance is a headache for many HR departments. Employee Central is designed to ease the pain by ensuring both international and local compliance of regulations. It caters for over 95 geographical locations.
- Quality service – Employee Central delivers a high level of service, the kind that people are used to receiving outside of their working lives. This is software that truly engages employees, giving them direct feedback when appropriate and inviting them to give their own feedback in turn.
- Greater job satisfaction – The system allows workforce members to be rewarded and recognised, both of which have a direct impact on employee job satisfaction and an organisation’s ability to retain talent.
The clear benefits of Employee Central Payroll
When it comes to payroll management, organisations need a system that is accurate, timely and global. Employee Central Payroll is all that and more.
Employees love Employee Central Payroll because they are accurately paid for the time they have recorded, according to their contract and in compliance with local laws. Organisations love it because of its reliability and because it flags potential errors and discrepancies before they become a problem.
Processing is automated and accelerated with Employee Central Payroll, ensuring employees are paid on time. The system also allows errors to be sorted out swiftly by payroll specialists in real-time.
Employee Central Payroll, just like the other components of SAP Core HR, is built to ensure full compliance with relevant regulations. This is of vital importance when it comes to paying wages across a variety of jurisdictions.
Getting on top of time and attendance
Gaining control over time and attendance is fundamental for all businesses. And, that’s exactly what Employee Central Time Management was designed for. With this component of SAP Core HR, organisations can easily:
- Plan, record and approve absences
- Keep track of working time
- Ensure compliance with all relevant labour laws
- Automate the calculation of time and pay for employees
- Obtain an overview of time accounts
- Edit and analyse employees’ records
- Manage notifications and alerts
To learn more about SAP Core HR and its components, reach out to our team today. You’ll be amazed by the benefits.